Friday, January 18, 2019

2018 - painting recap, continued (again!)...

Found a few more random fantasy models and board game pieces that I did over the past year in the display case...

This fella is from one of the boxed D&D Board Games (The Legend of Drizzt, I think). Can't remember why I painted him to be honest!



This was a test model for the Zombicide: Green Horde game that I painted when my Kickstarter arrived. I ended up never painting any more of these for now, working on the original Black Plague set instead. I have actually almost completed the entire Zombicide: Black Plague set, all the heroes done, the Necromancer, and the Abomination. Just a few fatties, walkers, and runners left to go! But they are packed up in my basement so I'll have to take pics another time. I finished a couple of the guest boxes too. Gotta dig them up! Zombicide is a fun game, and the only one I really played at all last year. As a bonus I even got my wife & kids to play!



These were a few models that fit into the category of "I just NEED to get these things off my painting desk, they've been there forever!"

Not too happy with the paint jobs but at least they're done and have moved from the painting desk to the display case. I think I was on acid when I chose the color scheme for the wizard on the left.

The Lizardman is a Reaper Bones model that my son actually started to paint years ago. He's lost interest in painting now so I figured I would finish it off and get him done, and could use him for games of Ghost Archipelago. And he's special I guess, since he's the only model I own that was a team effort between me and my son!




This guy is another Reaper Bones wizard that I planned on using for Frostgrave. A bit happier with this paint job.



Another Bones model - I thought this guy would be perfect for the special "Pack Mule" character in Frostgrave!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete