Thursday, January 17, 2019

2018 - painting recap, continued...


I did have one good victory story for 2018 - Dungeon Saga! I'm happy to say that I actually completed all of the troops from this game, both the heroes and villains. I still don't feel like it's "completely" done because I haven't painted all of the scenery items that the game with, but hey, it's something! Now I just have to paint the expansion sets that I bought to go with the starter set... haha.

I thought I might actually use them for Kings of War: Vanguard, but it turns out that this is a completely different game with new mechanics, and not based on KoW at all. I was hoping for something more like Mordheim was to WHFB. But it actually uses totally different rules, different dice, etc. Oh well! I'll still paint them for fun at some point. I got the Orc & Goblin set and the Abyssals set (can't remember what they're called).



 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment