Sunday, November 29, 2015

November month end... painting

The first two weeks of this month I painted 21 models! That's the good news. Got in my 10 models for November early, and also got caught up on my deficit from September/October.

The bad news is that I was unable to keep up that pace... Things got busy in the "real world" over the last couple of weeks and there was not much time to paint. Also, I spent a lot of time gazing off into space whenever I went in to my painting room, agonizing over which projects I should try to still squeeze in before the end of the year!

All I got painted were the following 2 models:




Two more entries off the Frostgrave encounter table done! Of course, just as I am close to completing all of the entries on the standard table, a new table was released in the "Thaw of the Lich Lord" supplement. Oh well, more painting to do!

That's 23 models done this month, which means I need to do 7 more to get to my goal for the year by the end of December.

I know that I have to paint a Carnosaur for my son by Christmas Eve, so there's one accounted for. I think I will be painting 1 or 2 as gifts as well. So all I need to do is squeeze in 4-5 more quick Bones models... gonna be a tight month!


No comments:

Post a Comment