Sunday, May 31, 2015

May update: gaming...

No gaming this month! After being on such a great streak, May came to a crashing halt when my wife got a stomach virus right on the day of my planned game of Muskets & Tomahawks.... Aarrggh!

Oh well - I did continue my Mordheim campaign with my son this month. We got 3 games in. As you can see, he usually wins:


We've been going at it with Lizardmen (he always takes Lizardmen!) vs. Orcs lately. So far he's up 4 games to 1.

Here are some "action shots" from our games this month...

A Skink Chief infiltrates and sneaks up on the objective before the game even begins...

Skinks climb up and form a firing line on the roof top... 

Goblin archers support a combat raging along the river bank!

Hopefully I'll get back on track and have a proper game night with the guys again in June. Until then... I will have to content myself with getting whooped by my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment