Sunday, May 24, 2015

Nearly a month and no blog updates.... ahh! Well there has not been too much progress to report, unfortunately...

Last month I didn't get much painting done, but I did stick with my goal of at least 10 models each month:



I had to sneak in a skeleton warrior to beef up the numbers... I usually paint them in much bigger batches, but he was a straggler left over from the last batch I painted for my Vampire Counts WHFB army and has been sitting at the back of my painting desk for quite some time.

This month is even worse; I don't know if I will get 5 more minis done in the next week!

My FIW mojo has been interrupted because I am obsessed with Frostgrave instead. I did manage to complete 4 British Regulars and an NCO before I started to give in to the temptation to start a different project.

Oh well. I'll see what I can pull out of my hat by next weekend. Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment