This is where the rubber meets the road, and I have to say that I am greatly disappointed in this month's progress so far!
I think this may be the first month that I miss my goal of 10 finished models per month.
It's not for lack of having anything in progress....
As you can see, there's plenty of stuff in the works. I just haven't had time to finish anything.
This month was a busy one with traveling for work and a bunch of family things on the weekends, plus I spent a whole Saturday at a convention.
The panic set in last weekend, and I even started feverishly drybrushing a few Bones models I had in the hopper:
They were going to be an Ice Troll, Apothecary, Thaumaturge, and Thug for Frostgrave.
Ahh! Can I ever salvage them now? I'm particularly angry that I went and defiled these two; they would have been nice character models.
Oh well. I can always go back and buy the "real" metal versions if I want to do a real paint job on them. Not likely though, considering the amount of models in the lead pile!
My only hope is to finish off the 4 British Regulars in progress (they are the closest on the desk to being complete), and then pull 6 rabbits out of my hat this weekend. I have a plan... I will keep it secret until then.
At least someone got some painting done this weekend...
Also got some good gaming in with my son this month. We have been playing a Mordheim campaign, and getting in a quick game almost every weekend. This past weekend we called it quits. He won, of course!
He learned this underhanded tactic from my friend James, who also likes to cheat with Lizardmen.