Friday, July 31, 2015

Plans for August

Maybe it will help me to get painting if I list specific goals each month rather than just shooting for 10 models.

So here goes: This is what I'm hoping to paint this month. It's an aggressive goal, but the year is more than half over and I have to kick it up a notch!

A large unit of French Marines:


Some Thugs for Frostgrave:


Although I've been on a Bones binge with the Kickstarters, I had been collecting Reaper's metal models for years before Bones were ever invented. These guys are a few from my pile. It was nice to see the level of detail on them after painting nothing but Bones fantasy models lately!

Here's the important part:

Sections of this website contain forward-looking statements which reflect my best judgment based on factors currently known but involve significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including but not limited to: getting busy at work, having things to do around the house, or being lazy. Forward-looking information provided pursuant to the safe harbor established by recent legislation should be evaluated in the context of these factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment