September and October were tough months and I didn't get much painted, but then the flurry of quick Reaper Bones paint jobs started in November. This was enough to get me out of my deficit.
I also got a bunch of terrain done last year. I finished a good amount of deciduous and coniferous forest pieces (since all of my woods up until 2014 were Jungle pieces!), and also a bunch of cabins, a couple of houses, and a church for the French & India War.
I spent waaay too much money in 2015! For the first time I actually took a tally of what I was buying throughout the year. When I added up the numbers, it turns out I spend more on miniatures than my car payment. This was lumpy though, there was a lot of money spend at Historicon in the summer, and then a huge increase in December with all of the Christmas sales!
I think one of the things I want to change in 2016 is to keep track on the blog of items as they come in and get added to the lead pile. One of the original goals of starting the blog was to catalog things as they get painted so I could document the REDUCTION in size of the lead pile. However, even though I reached my painting goals, the lead pile begins 2016 much larger than it was in 2015. I was only documenting one half of the equation!
Lead Purchased - Lead Painted = Lead Pile
So in 2016 I will post about it whenever I get new stuff. Maybe it will shame me into not spending so much!
As far as painting goals... I will stick with the 10 models a month plan this year. Let's see if I can do two years in a row... I am also going to add a terrain goal! I want to finish at least 12 terrain pieces. It's going to be a busy year!