Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

The first year of this blog is now in the books!

Before opining on the year as a whole, I want to get up some pics of my December minis.

I had to throw in some more quickie Bones models for Frostgrave at the end of the year to boost the numbers.

A pair of spiders ("Frost" spiders? I guess).




A pair of Giant Rats. These are REALLY big rats! Bigger than the model I was using as a wolf!

 




A Werewolf.



A Fire Elemental. I was planning on using this as a minor demon if my Elementalist can cast Summon Demon and get something better than an Imp.



This model I was planning on using as the Lich Lord for the Thaw of the Lich Lord scenarios... now I'm not so sure though. Oh well, some type of undead character.




And this guy. Not sure what he is. I guess he can be a Vampire in bat form, or a Minor Demon maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment