Monday, May 30, 2016

May Painting

Rough month for painting this May...

I had it all: personal problems at home, traveling for part of the month, busy month at work, you name it!

On top of all that, I had the one dreaded problem we all face from time to time, Painter's Block!

Whenever I did have a few minutes to sit and paint, I tried, but stared blankly at my troops. Grr...

By the start of this weekend, my tally of painted models stood squarely at "zero." Fortunately I managed to get some last minute inspiration and painted up a few ECW troops that had been sitting on my desk since last month.

I still failed to hit my goal of 10, but 7 is a lot better than 0! I painted all of these guys over the past 3 days. They are not great but once they were flocked and on the table top I couldn't really tell the difference between them and the last batch.

Also painted up a preacher. After reading the Donnybrook rules more closely I actually can't use him in my list... but I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with him!




























1 comment:

  1. Painters block.... I know exactly what you mean...
    However the cure for me is always a good game with a set of rules that work and suddenly the need for shiny new reinforcements gives me that extra nudge.
    The ECW chaps are looking pretty good, better luck next months.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete