Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I didn't manage to complete any miniatures this past weekend unfortunately. Spent a bunch of time working on those Conquest British Regulars, but they are quite slow to paint!

I did, however, have the pleasure of moderating my son's first ever wargame against one of his friends! It was great seeing the young 'uns getting interested in gaming. My wife is worried that I will turn my son into a gaming geek... too late, I'm afraid!

He's been interested in Mordheim and Warhammer for a couple of years now, and always wants to play. Until now I've been his only opponent, but this week marked a first as one of his buddies was interested in trying out a game.

I walked them through a "Song of Blades & Heroes" skirmish, and they loved it! The game is pretty simple so they picked it up very easily.

Now I just have to play the old bait & switch, and get them to try historical gaming too...!



No comments:

Post a Comment