Sunday, February 1, 2015

OK so I've been toying around with Blogger for the past week to see how it works. It seems so easy that I was actually confused by the simplicity.

I tried to write a "blog" about 12 years ago for an RPG that I was running, and it was a nightmare. Paying for the domain name, paying for storage space to host files, learning to code in HTML!

This is much better.

The purpose of the blog is simple: keep track of the miniatures I am painting! This includes terrain and other related projects of course.

I started doing this on paper a couple of years ago, and this will be the "new and improved" version, with the added benefit that I can share pictures with my buddies.

I'll plan to update it at least every month but we'll see how that plan goes...





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger adventure. I think (following my own experience) you can improve your blog step by step and this is a great adventure.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete